Comment Policy for Wolff Poetry. Your comments are welcome here on the Wolff Poetry site. In fact, I encourage you to share your experience on the blog posts. Your experience can help others as they learn about poetry, publishing, and the writing tools necessary to become a proficient writer or author.
By adding a comment on the Wolff Poetry site, you agree to the terms of this comment policy.
- Moderation. All comments are moderated the first time you contribute to the site. Please be patient while you are waiting for moderation and resist the urge to resubmit your comment. I also moderate all pingbacks and trackbacks.
- Stay On Topic. Keep your comments on the blog post topic.
- Length. Keep your comments short and to the point. Break up your writing into paragraphs to make it easier to read. If you really have a lot to say, instead of leaving a long comment, write a post on your own blog and link back to my post.
- Language. I work to create a safe, collaborative environment on this site where people with all levels of experience can ask questions and receive answers. I expect your comments to match the tone of my posts and will edit or delete them to maintain the site environment. I also reserve the right to edit your comments for grammar and other language issues and will stay true to the meaning of your comment.
- Opposing Opinions. I welcome your comments and encourage you to share your experiences even when your opinion or experience differs from mine. I believe the community benefits from hearing a range of opinions. Write your comments in a supportive, instructional tone and they will remain on the site.
- Email Address. All commenter must provide a valid email address. Your email address will not appear in your comments, and will only be used if necessary to contact you about your comment.
- Website/Blog Link. You may provide a link to your website or blog.
- Other Links. You can provide a relevant link to your comment as appropriate. However, I reserve the right to edit all links within comments including any invalid links.
- Editorial Discretion. I retain the right to maintain the comments posted on this site as part of the site content. While I agree to follow these guidelines, I reserve the right to make exceptions at my discretion.
- Legal Responsibility. Each author remains responsible for the legal and other consequences of his or her comments.
Remember that your comments become a permanent part of your online presence and appear in search engine results. Consider your own reputation and your online legacy when you write a comment, especially if you are feeling passionate about the topic.